Are you all set for the World Cup next month? Well, we’re on the search for England’s ultimate superfan to test out our latest range of football-themed bean bags….and the best news is you’ll make a small fortune while doing it!
That’s right, if you go above and beyond to cheer on your footballing heroes then we want to hear from you. From new chants to replicating the hairstyle of your favourite players we know children across the nation are England mad.
With World Cup fever set to sweep through the UK we have four bean bags for you to review including our brand new Champion Football Bean Bag. The lucky winner will be asked to test the bean bags in two out of England’s three group stage games - that’s one bean bag per half of football.
Not only will you get to keep all four bean bags, you’ll also receive £40 per review (£160 in total) as well as a World Cup goodie bag full of England accessories. Your feedback will be used to improve the product for thousands of other footie mad fans.
So if you’re aged 16 or under and are available to test the bean bags between 7 & 9pm on Friday, 25th November and 7 & 9pm on Tuesday, 29th November as England take on USA & Wales respectively, then this could be the perfect role for you.
To enter, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- A picture of what you’re planning to wear to cheer on England at the World Cup. Face paint, England flags & hats, we want to see it all!
- A short description of why you are England’s biggest superfan and what makes you the most qualified person to review our bean bags
Please include the subject line ‘I am England’s biggest superfan because’ in your entry. You will need a responsible parent or guardian to submit the application on your behalf and written consent will need to be provided in order for us to use the submitted photos.
To get you in the mood, take a look at our latest range of kids’ bean bags. Do you have a favourite?
Good luck & ‘It’s coming home!’
Terms & Conditions
- The prize consists of one £160 prepaid credit card and four bean bags in the colour of the winner’s choice.
- The winner will have 4 days to respond, otherwise a new winner will be selected.
- The winner will be required to take photos of themselves or have photos taken of them using the bean bags. These images will be used on the GreatBeanBags blog and on social media.
- You must be available to test the bean bags between 7 & 9pm on Friday, 25th November and 7 & 9pm on Tuesday, 29th November.
- There are no alternatives to the prize on offer.
- No returns or exchanges on the bean bags once delivered.
- Maximum age to enter this competition is 16
- Competition closes at 23:59pm on Wednesday, 9th November 2022, entries after this time won’t be counted.
By submitting an application, you consent to the following:
- GreatBeanBags™ contacting you in relation to the application form.
- Images and application copy to be used in external media and marketing activity going forwards, excluding email marketing.