GreatBeanBags is a trading name of Precision Stitching Ltd.
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you register with us or place an order for products or services. This information includes your:
- Postal address(es)
- Telephone number(s)
- Email address(es)
If you have a registered account on the website, the following information is collected and stored as you use the website and place orders:
- Details of your previous orders
- Details of intended purchases (e.g. shopping basket contents, wishlist)
- The IP address of the network connection used when placing an order
We do not collect or store any of your personal information if you do not register with us or place an order.
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to enable us to:
- Process your order
- Manage your account
- Allow you to recall previous orders and use your saved personal information when making an order (to speed things up for you!).
When making an order with us, your personal information is shared with the following:
- Payment processors (PayPal / Amazon Pay / DivideBuy) - Your information is shared to enable these companies to process your payment securely and for fraud prevention reasons. Your information is only shared with with these companies if you choose to use their service to pay for your order.
- Delivery companies - If you order includes physical items, your address information is shared with our delivery partners to enable us to deliver your order.
- TrustPilot (https://www.trustpilot.com) - We provide your name, email address and details of your purchase to our reviews partner once you place an order with us. They will then send you an email to ask if you would like to review our service and products.
We will not share your personal information with any other external companies without your additional, prior consent.
Access to your information, correction and removal
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please contact us.
If you believe that any information that we hold about you is incorrect, please contact us and, where appropriate, we will work with you to correct the information.
You also have the right to request that we destroy all of the information that we hold about you (your "right to be forgotten"). Again, please contact us if you’d like to us to do this and we’ll be happy to oblige.