Manufacturing globally has a lot to answer for when it comes to environmental damage.
As one of the “new-breed” of British manufactures we take our responsibilities to the environment very seriously both domestically and worldwide and are constantly looking for new ways to recycle and cut waste:
• All of our bean bag filling is expanded here in Nottingham. Pre-expanded bean bag beans are 50 times smaller and therefore cut the carbon foot print from shipping from overseas by 98%.
• We recycled 99% of our paper and cardboard with Smurfit Kappa.
• Our plastic packaging is made from “ReGran” recycled plastic.
• Our cardboard packaging is made from 80% recycled material.
• We have completely insulated our 10,000 square foot bean bag laboratory and manufacturing facility with 100% carbon neutral insulation.