Coronavirus (Covid-19) Information
Order processing status - We are continuing to fulfil delivery orders, however delivery times are slower than usual
Please see the below information regarding GreatBeanBags' operations during the Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic.
- Firstly, and most importantly, our main priority is ensuring the safety of all of our staff, customers and partners.
We are strictly following the regularly updated guidelines set out by the UK Government and World Health Organisation.
- Our customer service and sales teams are available by telephone and email.
- We are continuing to fulfil delivery orders placed on our website and by telephone.
- We aren't currently suffering stock shortages, however we will update the website to reflect availability if a fabric/colour is out of stock.
- We are continuing to fulfil delivery orders, however delivery times are currently slower than usual due to increased demand. You will be offered the earliest available delivery date during the checkout process before you complete your order.
- Our courier partners are continuing to offer a normal delivery service (including providing time slots where possible).
- Our courier partners have implemented a 'contact-free' delivery system, meaning you will not need to handle or sign on their handheld scanners.
- If you are self isolating or are unable to open your door, please ensure that you either request that the parcels are left in a safe place (through the DPD app or through the tracking link that you receive), or place a note on your door with instructions.
- We are currently NOT shipping to destinations outside of the UK, including Ireland, due to courier restrictions (both Covid-19 and Brexit related). We hope to reintroduce deliveries to these destinations in the near future.